SaasAnt Transactions (Online) lets you Import, Export, and Delete your transactions from XLS/XLSX/CSV files into your QuickBooks Online. Also, you can monitor the import progress and take complete control of the import with our host of features using our SaasAnt Transactions (Online) Application.
Steps for Importing Transactions into QuickBooks Online
Please follow the below steps to upload your files.
- Login into SaasAnt SaasAnt Transactions (Online) using QuickBooks Online Username & Password or SaaSant Username & Password.
Kindly refer to this link to know more about Login & App-Connect. Connect to QuickBooks Online
- Click on the Upload link located on the left side menu.
- Now you can upload Text File or Excel File by dropping the file into Drop Zone. Multiple files can also be uploaded.
- If the file contains multiple sheets, please select the sheet name.
- Select the QuickBooks Online Entity for the selected sheet.
- If you have uploaded the file based on our recommended template files (Sample template for Imports), then QuickBooks Online fields will be mapped automatically. Please map the fields if you have opted for any other formats.
- On the next page, you can review your field mappings. You can edit the cell values by clicking on each cell.
- You can change the import settings by clicking the "SETTINGS" button. Kindly refer to this link to learn more about the import settings.
- Click on the "Upload" button to proceed.
- The Progress bar will help you to know the QuickBooks import process. At any time, you can get the status of the uploaded files by visiting the Progress Bar section. Kindly refer to this link to learn more about the progress bar.
- You can verify the status of each imported transaction in the Results Page.
Supported File Formats for QuickBooks Import
The following file types are supported.
- Text File (.txt or .csv) (Only Comma Separated delimiter supported)
- Excel Workbook (.xlsx)
- SpreadSheet (.xls)
Excel Versions supported by SaasAnt Transactions
The following Excel Versions are supported:
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2016