Table of Contents
- How to add PayPal, Stripe & Square Accounts in PayTraQer?
How to add PayPal, Stripe & Square accounts in PayTraQer?
Step 1: Navigate to Payment Processor Screen ( Main Menu > Payment Processors).
Step 2: Click the "+Add" button to add new accounts.
Step 3: Select the PayPal, Stripe, or Square tile to add the account.
Most of us would have some questions while moving data to your QuickBooks Online. Some of them for your reference below:
- I want to import Bank Statements with Check Numbers from File. Is it supported?
Yes. It is supported.
- Will your application support Multi Line Transactions?
Yes. It will.
- I made some mistakes in the Import and my QuickBooks reports got corrupted. Is there any way to undo or revert my Import?
It is possible to undo the import completely/ partially with the Delete feature.
- Does your app support taxes?
Yes. It does.
- My file has some specific date format. I don't want to change the file. Will your product support all date formats?
Yes. You can select the specific date format as per your requirement in the import settings.
- Do you have any sample templates?
Yes. We do have. Sample Template
- What are the file types supported by your application?
TXT, CSV, XLS, XLSX etc. Supported File Formats
- How do I report the issues if I am stuck?
Feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org