There may be situations where you need to update existing Existing Expense Transactions (Bill, Expense, Check, Vendor Credit, Bill Payment) in QuickBooks.
It can be achieved by two ways using SaasAnt Transactions (Online)
- Using your own File
- Export and Modify
Using your Own File
The files should have Reference No like Bill No, Check No or Expense No. SaasAnt Transactions (Online) finds the relevant transactions by this reference no. If you believe that, there would be some duplicates for same reference no, then proceed to alternate method of update.
- Click on MODIFY menu and upload the file
- Map the Ref No and other fields in Field mapping screen
- Review and Upload
Export and Modify
It is possible that you may not have reference no in your transactions. E.g. Bill Payments. Please follow below steps if you don't have reference number. It is the best approach to avoid any manual errors.
- Click on Export Menu
- Search for particular date and download the file.
- Make changes to your transactions (Date changes,amount changes,etc..)
- Click on MODIFY Menu
- Upload the File
- Review & Upload
- Will it add more Line Item Details or replace it?
It will replace it. So please provide all ACCOUNT and PRODUCT LINE ITEM DETAILS.
- I just want to update incorrect date, shipping address. Do I need to provide and map all the details like Line Items and etc.?
You need to. It will be Replaced. So Please provide all details about the Transactions.