Here is how to retrieve older Amazon sales and sync them into QuickBooks.
Before you get started
- You should have set up PayTraQer and connected your QuickBooks company and Amazon Seller Central account.
Historic Transactions for the Past 90 Days
When you sign up for PayTraQer and connect your Amazon seller account, your previous Amazon sales and transactions for the past 90 days will be automatically downloaded to PayTraQer.
- All the downloaded transactions will appear on the dashboard.
- You can read each transaction and choose the ones that you want to sync into QuickBooks.
Click the Sync to QuickBooks button.
- All the chosen transactions will be synced into QuickBooks.
Download and Sync Older Transactions
You can download and sync your Amazon transactions for the past 90 days using PayTraQer. Here is how to do it.
- Click the Download Historical Transactions button.
- Specify the Date Range and hit Search.
- All the transactions that happened within the specified date range will appear on the screen in a grid view.
- You can choose the transactions that you want to sync into QuickBooks or choose all and click the Sync to QuickBooks button. All the selected transactions will be synced into QuickBooks.
If you want to remove synced transactions from QuickBooks, here is how to do it.