Here is how to remove synced transactions from QuickBooks.
Before you get started
You should have set up PayTraQer and synced some batches of Amazon transactions into QuickBooks.
Rollback Synced Transactions
- Click the Home button and choose the Synced tab from the horizontal menu.
- All the synced transactions will appear on the screen.
You can review the details, by clicking on each transaction.
- Review the details and choose the transactions that you want to remove from QuickBooks.
Click on the Undo Sync button.
You can undo sync in a couple of ways.
When you choose Undo Transactions, all the selected transactions will be removed from QuickBooks, but the attached customer, item and other details will be retained in QuickBooks.
When you choose Undo All, all the selected transactions will be removed from QuickBooks along with the attached customer and item details.
Related articles - Amazon Pay QuickBooks Integration
- For more information about How to Connect Amazon to QuickBooks, refer to this article.
- For more information about How to Sync Amazon Sales into QuickBooks, refer to this article.