Learn how to retrieve and sync older WooCommerce sales into QuickBooks.
Before you get started
- You should have set up PayTraQer and connected your QuickBooks company and WooCommerce website.
Historic Transactions for the Past 60 Days
When you sign up for PayTraQer and connect your WooCommerce website, your previous WooCommerce sales and transactions for the past 60 days will be automatically downloaded to PayTraQer.
- All the downloaded transactions will appear on the dashboard.
- You can read each transaction and choose the ones that you want to sync into QuickBooks.
Once you have made the selection, click the Sync to QuickBooks button. All the chosen transactions will be synced into QuickBooks.
Download and Sync Older Transactions
You can download and sync countless historical transactions into QuickBooks with PayTraQer, no matter how old they are.
- Click the Download Historical Transactions button.
- Specify the Date Range and hit Search.
- All the transactions that happened within the specified date range will appear on the screen in a grid view.
- You can choose the transactions that you want to sync into QuickBooks or choose all and click the Sync to QuickBooks button. All the selected transactions will be synced into QuickBooks.
If you want to remove synced transactions from QuickBooks, here is how to do it.
Related Articles - WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
To Connect WooCommerce to QuickBooks, refer to this article.
To Reconcile WooCommerce Transactions in QuickBooks, refer to this article.