Learn how to retrieve and sync older Squarespace sales into Xero. Before you get started
You should have set up PayTraQer and connected your Xero company and the Squarespace store.
Historic Transactions for the Past 30 Days
When you sign up for PayTraQer and connect your Squarespace store, your previous Squarespace sales and transactions for the past 30 days will be automatically downloaded to PayTraQer.
- All the downloaded transactions will appear on the dashboard.
- You can read each transaction and choose the ones that you want to sync into Xero.
Note: Once you have made the selection, click the Sync to Xero button. All the chosen transactions will be synced into Xero
Download and Sync Older Transactions
You can download and sync countless historical transactions into Xero with PayTraQer, no matter how old they are.
- Specify the Date Range and hit Search.
- All the transactions that happened within the specified date range will appear on the screen in a grid view.
- You can choose the transactions that you want to sync into Xero or choose all and click the Sync to Xero button. All the selected transactions will be synced into Xero
If you want to remove synced transactions from Xero, here is how to do it.
Related Articles - Squarespace Xero Integration
For more information about How to Undo Squarespace Sync in PayTraQer, refer to this Article
You can reach out to us at email@example.com if you are stuck somewhere. You can also schedule a personalized free demo with us if you need better clarity to connect with us by clicking Demo