earn how to connect your Squarespace - commerce processor with Xero using PayTraQer.
Before you get started. You will need to have the below information:
- Active Xero account
- Xero login credentials as a master administrator.
- Active Squarespace e-commerce processor.
Connect your Xero Company
To connect your Squarespace Store to Xero, you need to set up PayTraQer and connect your Xero account
- Login to your Xero account.
- Search for PayTraQer in the Xero App Store.
- Click the Get this app button. You will be navigated to our application.
Alternatively, you can use this direct link to get started - https://paytracker.saasant.com/paytracker-login/index.html
- Sign up with your Xero credentials.
- A Xero pop-up screen will appear. You need to grant access by clicking the Connect button. Once the connection is established, you will receive a success message on your screen.
- You can use PayTraQer free for the first 15 days with our free trial
Connect your Squarespace Website
Once your Xero company is connected, you can link your Squarespace store.
- Once your Xero company is connected, you will be asked to link either your payment gateway or e-commerce channel. Click on the Add E-Commerce Accounts button.
If you skipped this step, you can navigate to the Settings icon < > E-commerce Accounts to get here
. In the Connect to E-Commerce screen, choose the Squarespace tile.
. Please login to Squarespace with your credentials.
. Please choose the website that you wish to link to PayTraQer.
. To connect your Squarespace account with PayTraQer, please grant permission by allowing access.
. Squarespace connected successfully with PayTraqer.
Align the Quickstart Settings
After you connect your Squarespace website to PayTraQer, you need to keep your hands on the simple quickstart settings to keep the integration plain sailing.
You can either go with the default Express Settings or customize the settings according to your preference with the Detailed Settings.
This is a customized default setting recommended by the pro-advisors. This works perfectly fine and is seamless for your Squarespace integration.
Select Ok, Let’s Start to Go with the Express Setting.
1) You can fine-tune the settings prior and have things your way with the Detailed Settings. You can manage your Sales, Product, Fees, and Payout preferences here.
2) Select the Detailed Steps to manage your preferences.
3) These are just minimalistic quickstart settings, you can change these anytime after setting up. There are more advanced customizations available inside the application.
4) You will be navigated to the dashboard once you’re done configuring your quickstart settings.
Note: You have the option to connect your Squarespace store's payment gateway to PayTraQer, which includes popular options such as Stripe, PayPal, and Square.
You can reach out to us at email@example.com if you are stuck somewhere. You can also schedule a personalized free demo with us if you need better clarity to connect with us by clicking Demo