Integrating Braintree transactions into Xero is now a matter of seconds using PayTraQer. Getting started with PayTraQer is very simple and it just takes less than five minutes for the setup. Once you are inside, you can have all your Braintree transactions synced into Xero in no time
Connect your Xero with
After selecting your Xero company, you will be directed to the payment system screen, where you should choose the Braintree tile among others.
Step 3: When you click, the Braintree integration page will appear. You'll need to provide your Braintree merchant ID, private key, and public key for verification. This connection is private and read-only, and you can disconnect it at any time through the settings. To learn how to obtain your Braintree keys, read this article
Step 4: Once the verification is successful, your Braintree account will be connected to PayTraQer. Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- As you connect Braintree to PayTraQer, you will have to do some minimal settings to keep the integration straight and plain sailing.
- Express Settings - This is the default setting recommended by the pro-advisors. It works perfectly fine for a seamless Braintree Xero integration.
- Click on ‘Okay, let’s start’ to run with this default Express Setting. However, you can change the configurations through the settings anytime.
Detailed Settings - To align the settings according to your preferences, click on ‘Go to detailed settings’. By doing so, you can configure your Sales, Product, and Payout settings before getting started.
This setting allows you to choose how your products/services are synced.
If you turn on 'Create Products/Services Automatically,' any missing items in your Xero will be auto-created during the sync
Click ‘Next’ once you are done managing your preferences.
- This is just a basic setting. You can have your hands on further configurations through the Sync Setting, as you get along. (See how)
- Your Quickstart settings are aligned, you can now start syncing your Braintree transactions into Xero with just a click of a button.
- When you hit the PayTraQer dashboard for the first time, you will see your Braintree transactions for the past 60 days already downloaded to PayTraQer. You can sync them all into Xero in a single click.
To learn how to sync your Braintree transactions into QuickBooks Online, read this article