Learn how to connect your Square payment processor with Xero using PayTraQer.
Before you get started. You will need to have the below information:
- Active Xero Account
- Xero login credentials as a master administrator.
- Active Square Payment processer
Connect your Xero Company
To connect your Square payment processor to Xero, you need to set up PayTraQer and connect your Xero account
- Login to your Xero account.
- Search for PayTraQer in the Xero App Store.
- Click the Get this app button. You will be navigated to our application
Alternatively, you can use this direct link to get started - https://paytracker.saasant.com/paytracker-login/index.html
- Sign up with your Xero credentials.
- A Xero pop-up screen will appear. You need to grant access by clicking the Connect button. Once the connection is established, you will receive a success message on your screen.
Connect your Square Website
1) Once your Xero company is connected, you can link your Square payment processor.
2) Once your Xero company is connected, you will be asked to link either your payment gateway or e-commerce channel. Click on the Add Payment Accounts Gateway button.
3) If you skipped this step, you can navigate to the Settings icon > Add Payment Accounts to get here
4) In the Connect to Square screen, choose the Square tile.
5) Please log in to Square with your credentials.
6) Square connector connected successfully with PayTraqer.
Align the Quickstart Settings
After you connect your Square website to PayTraQer, you need to keep your hands on the simple quickstart settings to keep the integration plain sailing.
You can either go with the default Express Settings or customize the settings according to your preference with the Detailed Settings
This is a customized default setting recommended by the pro-advisors. This works perfectly fine and is seamless for your Square integration.
Select Ok, Let’s Start to Go with the Express Setting
1) You can fine-tune the settings prior and have things your way with the Detailed Settings. You can manage your Sales, Product, Fees, and Payout preferences here.
2) Select the Detailed Steps to manage your preferences.
3) These are just minimalistic quickstart settings, you can change these anytime after setting up. There are more advanced customizations available inside the application.
4) You will be navigated to the dashboard once you’re done configuring your quickstart settings.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are stuck somewhere. You can also schedule a personalized free demo with us if you need better clarity to connect with us by clicking Demo