Convert your PDF file to Excel
Converting a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet involves transforming the data in the PDF format into a structured format that can be opened and manipulated in Microsoft Excel. Here's a brief explanation of the process:
1) Open the SaasAnt transactions Desktop application.
2) Click on Tools Menu
3) Select PDF to Excel (Cloud service)
Note: The conversion can only be performed with an active internet connection.
4) Browse to the location of your PDF file and specify the destination path for downloading.
5) Select the 'OK' tab to locate the conversation file in the destination folder.
6) Click on Convert to Excel
Note: The conversion tools streamline the process, intricate PDF layouts or special formatting might require additional manual adjustments in Excel after conversion.