How does the data migration work?
The data from QuickBooks Online can be exported into a CSV file using "SaasAnt Transactions (Online)," and the exported file can be seamlessly imported using "SaasAnt Transactions" into another QBO company and
To export the data from "SaasAnt Transactions (Online)," Log in using your Intuit credentials. Then, Select the "Export" menu and select the appropriate date range
- Download the reports for all lists, including customer, vendor, product/service, and chart of accounts. Ensure that the transaction level includes invoices, payments, bills, and journal entries. Finally, export the data into a CSV file format
Support Transcation with the SaasAnt Transcation Online application.
|Invoices||Expense||Journal Entry||Chart of Accounts|
|Credit Memo||Purchase Order||Location|
|Refund Receipt||Credit Card Credit||Employee|
Kindly refer to the below article on how to export the data using the SaasAnt app:
Importing your exported data into the SaasAnt app.
Steps for Importing Transactions into QuickBooks Online
1) Select the New import Tab
2) Mapping the fields
After selecting the transaction type, you will be taken to the Mapping screen where you have to map your file headers with QuickBooks headers. Our application fetches and creates transactions based on the file headers that have been mapped with QuickBooks attributes.
3) Review & Upload
The review screen is the last screen before uploading the file into your QuickBooks. You can review all the information provided in the file. Additionally, you can edit information directly in the review (the grid is editable) instead of changing the file.
- The success record of the invoice Transcation.
Note: We highly recommend importing the "Lists" completely before migrating the transactions level into QBO.
Note: Key points to remember
1) Export/import parent customers, vendors, COA, and Items first.
2) While importing a chart of accounts. The account type and the detail type should match the tabular column as per this article: How to Import Chart of Accounts (GL) into QuickBooks Online (U.S.)
3) Only 3 custom fields are exposed to SaasAnt online application.