Learn how to easily reconcile your payments and deposits in QuickBooks Online with PayTraQer. Before you get started
You will need to set up PayTraQer and configure these settings to easily reconcile your account.
- Connect your QuickBooks Online and Ecwid accounts.
- By doing so, all your Ecwid sales, fees, and other transactions will be posted to the Ecwid Bank Account.
Pro Tip: This clearing account should be used ONLY to record your Ecwid sales and transactions.
Match Ecwid Transfers
In QuickBooks Online, you will have to match your EcwidTransfers against your bank deposits before you go for reconciliation.
- You can see the bank feeds of the selected account there.
- Your Ecwid payouts will be recorded as Transfer in QuickBooks Online and matched against deposits in the bank feeds.
- Choose the transactions and click the Match button.
If you have not enabled payout processing in PayTraQer, you will have to manually scroll over scattered records to match them on the reconciliation page.
QuickBooks Online Reconciliation
Note: Make sure the beginning balance is the same as the one on your bank statement
You will be directed to the reconciliation page.
Compare & Match the Statements
- All your transactions as recorded in QuickBooks Online will appear on the screen.
Note: Transactions that were matched and categorized earlier will be automatically tick-marked here.
- Repeat the step until you bring down the difference to zero.
When you complete ticking all the transactions from your bank statement, you should be able to match the accounts with zero difference.
- When done, click the Finish Now button.
- You can view and print your reconciliation report by clicking on the View reconciliation report button.
For more information about How to Connect Ecwid with QuickBooks Online, refer to this