Learn how to download and sync Ecwid transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Before you get started. You should have set up PayTraQer and connected to your QuickBooks company and Ecwid store.
You can sync your Ecwid sales and Payment transactions into QuickBooks Online in a couple of ways
A) Manual sync.
B) Automatic sync.
- All the downloaded Ecwid transactions will appear on the screen in a grid view.
- All you have to do is read each transaction and choose the ones that you want to sync into QuickBooks Online.
- Once you have made the selection, click the Sync to QuickBooks Online button. PayTraQer will sync all the selected transactions into QuickBooks Online.
It explains that in case there are specific transactions that you do not wish to synchronize with QuickBooks Online, you have the option to select them and use the Ignore/Skip button.
All the ignored transactions will be listed under the Ignored tab. You can choose to synchronize them at a later time by selecting the Resume Selection button.
It describes the capability of the automatic sync feature to synchronize Ecwid sales and transactions with QuickBooks Online in real-time, even if the user is not actively present or available. For that to happen, you should turn ON the automation-sync feature. Here is how to do it.
1) Navigate to the Settings icon> Settings.
2) Switch ON the automatic sync toggle.
3) When turned ON, all the real-time Ecwid sales and transactions will be automatically synced into QuickBooks Online.
You can check the status of the sync by selecting the Home button and one of the tabs in the horizontal navigation bar.
- All the downloaded transactions will be listed under the Not Synced tab.
Note: You can select a transaction to review its details.
- Ignored transactions will be listed under the Ignored tab.