Learn how to connect your BigCommerce e-commerce processor with QuickBooks Online using PayTraQer.
Before you get started. You will need to have the below information:
- Active QuickBooks Online account
- QuickBooks Online login credentials as a master administrator.
- Active BigCommerce e-commerce processor.
Connect your QuickBooks Online Company
To connect your BigCommerce sales channel to QuickBooks Online you need to set up PayTraQer and connect your QuickBooks Online account.
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Search for PayTraQer in the Intuit App Store.
- Click the Get App Now button. You will be navigated to our application.
- Sign up with your QuickBooks Online credentials.
- A QuickBooks Online pop-up screen will appear. You need to grant access by clicking the Connect button. Once the connection is established, you will receive a success message on your screen.
- You can use PayTraQer free for the first 15 days with our free trial.
Connect your BigCommerce Website
Once your QuickBooks Online company is connected, you can link your BigCommerce store.
- Once your QuickBooks Online company is connected, you will be asked to link either your payment gateway or e-commerce channel. Click on the Add E-Commerce Accounts button.
If you skipped this step, you can navigate to the Settings icon > E-commerce Accounts to get here
. In the Connect to E-Commerce screen, choose the BigCommerce tile.
. Please login to BigCommerce with your credentials.
. BigCommerce connected successfully with PayTraqer.
Align the Quickstart Settings
After you connect your BigCommerce website to PayTraQer, you need to keep your hands on the simple quickstart settings to keep the integration plain sailing.
You can either go with the default Express Settings or customize the settings according to your preference with the Detailed Settings.
This is a customized default setting recommended by the pro-advisors. This works perfectly fine and is seamless for your BigCommerce integration.
Select Ok, Let’s Start to Go with the Express Setting.
1) You can fine-tune the settings prior and have things your way with the Detailed Settings. You can manage your Sales, Product, Fees, and Payout preferences here.
2) Select the Detailed Steps to manage your preferences.
3) These are just minimalistic quickstart settings, you can change these anytime after setting up. There are more advanced customizations available inside the application.
4) You will be navigated to the dashboard once you’re done configuring your quickstart settings.
You can also link the payment gateway connected to your BigCommerce store to PayTraQer like Stripe, PayPal, Square, Authorize.net, Brain, and Clover to PayTraQer
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are stuck somewhere. You can also schedule a personalized free demo with us if you need better clarity to connect with us by clicking Demo