Learn how to connect your ECWID e-commerce processor with QuickBooks Online using PayTraQer.
Before you get started. You will need to have the below information:
- Active QuickBooks Online account
- QuickBooks Online log in credentials as a master administrator.
- Active Ecwid e-commerce processer.
Connect your QuickBooks Online Company
To connect your Ecwid sales channel to QuickBooks Online you need to set up PayTraQer and connect your QuickBooks Online account.
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Search for PayTraQer in the Intuit App Store.
- Click the Get App Now button. You will be navigated to our application.
Alternatively, you can use this direct link to get started - https://paytracker.saasant.com/paytracker-login/index.html
- Sign up with your QuickBooks Online credentials.
- A QuickBooks Online pop-up screen will appear. You need to grant access by clicking the Connect button. Once the connection is established, you will receive a success message on your screen.
. You can use PayTraQer free for the first 15 days with our free trial.
Connect your Ecommerce Website
Once your QuickBooks Online company is connected, you can link your Ecwid store.
- Once your QuickBooks Online company is connected, you will be asked to link either your payment gateway or e-commerce channel. Click on the Add E-Commerce Accounts button.
If you skipped this step, you can navigate to the Settings icon > E-commerce Accounts to get here
- In the Connect to E-Commerce screen, choose the ECWID tile.
- Please login to Ecwid with your credentials
- Ecwid connected successfully with PayTraqer.
Align the Quickstart Settings
After you connect your Ecwid website to PayTraQer, you need to keep your hands on the simple quickstart settings to keep the integration plain sailing.
You can either go with the default Express Settings or customize the settings according to your preference with the Detailed Settings.
This is a customized default setting recommended by the pro-advisors. This works perfectly fine and is seamless for your Ecwid integration.
Click Ok, Let’s Start to go with the Express Setting.
1) You can fine-tune the settings prior and have things your way with the Detailed Settings. You can manage your Sales, Product, Fees, and Payout preferences here.
2) Select the Detailed Steps to manage your preferences.
3) These are just minimalistic quickstart settings, you can change these anytime after setting up. There are more advanced customizations available inside the application.
4) You will be navigated to the dashboard once you’re done configuring your quickstart settings.
Ecwid supported Transcation
|Payment ||Sales receipt, expense(fees)|
|Invoice payment ||Invoice, Payment/Sales receipt, expense(fees)|
|Bank Payout ||Bank Transfer|
|Customer refund ||Refund|
You can also link the payment gateway connected to your Ecwid store to PayTraQer like Stripe, PayPal, and Square to PayTraQer
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are stuck somewhere. You can also schedule a personalized free demo with us if you need better clarity to connect with us by clicking Demo