Learn how to set up and manage multiple QuickBooks companies in one subscription.
The multi-company billing is exclusively for accounting professionals that handle more than one QuickBooks-using client. You can sign up for this plan and take advantage of adding even up to 100+ QuickBooks companies under one account, depending on the plan you pick.
Set up multi-company billing
- Sign in to your SaasAnt Transactions account.
- Click on the gear icon and navigate to the Plans menu.
- Click the Multi-Company Plans tab and browse through the plans by selecting the number of QuickBooks companies and users you prefer to work with.
- Choose the plan that works best for you and click the Subscribe button. You will be redirected to the checkout page.
- Once the payment is successful, you can connect multiple QuickBooks companies, all in one shell.
- Navigate to the multi-company billing tab and check the current status of your billing.
- You can check your billed company, subscription status, chosen plan, subscription type, and connected companies here.
- Scroll down to view your connected QuickBooks companies.
- You can select the desired company and click the Activate Premium Plan button to include them in this plan.
1. Can I add more than one user to work at the same time under this plan?
Yes, you can. All our multi-company plans support more than one user, depending on the plan you choose. You can add even up to 100 companies and 15 users under one plan. Browse through various options, you have your pick!
2. How is multi-company billing efficient for me?
You can work with multiple clients (QuickBooks companies) at the same time at a discounted price, without having to pay individually for each company. Moreover, you can collaborate with other members of your firm with multiple user access.
3. What if I have more questions on multi-company billing?
You can run through the pricing plans here or get help from our customer support executives through phone, email or chat. We are just a click away.
4. Can I remove companies from multi-company billing?
You can of course remove activated QuickBooks companies from multi-company billing, but only after 30 days of inactivity. That means, there is no sign-in, import, export, or delete activity for the past 30 days in the company you want to take off the plan.