Learn how to connect your Shopify store with QuickBooks Online using PayTraQer.
Before you get started
You will need to have
- Active QuickBooks Online account
- QuickBooks Online login credentials as a master administrator.
- Active Shopify store
Connect your QuickBooks Online Company
To connect your Shopify sales channel to QuickBooks Online you need to set up PayTraQer and connect your QuickBooks Online account.
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Search for PayTraQer in the Intuit App Store.
- Click the Get App Now button. You will be navigated to our application.
Alternatively, you can use this direct link to get started - https://paytracker.saasant.com/paytracker-login/index.html
- Sign up with your QuickBooks Online credentials.
- A QuickBooks Online pop-up screen will appear. You need to grant access by clicking the Connect button. Once the connection is established, you will receive a success message on your screen.
You can use PayTraQer free for the first 30 days with our free trial.
Connect your Shopify Website
Once your QuickBooks Online company is connected, you can link your Shopify store.
- Once your QuickBooks Online company is connected, you will be asked to link either your payment gateway or e-commerce channel. Click on the Add E-Commerce Accounts button.
If you had skipped this step, you can navigate to the Settings icon > E-commerce Accounts to get here.
- In the Connect to E-Commerce screen, choose the Shopify tile.
Align the Quickstart Settings
After you connect your Shopify website to PayTraQer, you need to keep your hands on the simple quickstart settings to keep the integration plain sailing.
You can either go with the default Express Settings or customize the settings according to your preference with the Detailed Settings.
This is a customized default setting recommended by the pro-advisors. This works perfectly fine and is seamless for your Shopify integration.
Click Ok, Let’s Start to go with the Express Setting.
You can fine-tune the settings prior and have things your way with the Detailed Settings. You can manage your Sales, Product, Fees and Payout preferences here.
Click the Detailed Steps to manage your preferences.
These are just minimalistic quickstart settings, you can change these anytime after setting up. There are more advanced customizations available inside the application.
You will be navigated to the dashboard once you’re done configuring your quickstart settings.
To learn how to sync your Shopify sales and transactions into QuickBooks Online, read this article.
You can also link the payment gateway connected to your Shopify store to PayTraQer.
You can connect your Stripe, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Authorize.Net, Braintree and PinPayments to PayTraQer.
Throw us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are stuck somewhere. You can also schedule a personalised free demo with us if you need better clarity.
Related Articles - Shopify QuickBooks Online Integration
For more information about How to Sync Shopify Sales and Transactions into QuickBooks Online, refer to this article.
For more information about How to Undo Shopify Sync in PayTraQer, refer to this article.