Syncing your Pin Payments transactions into QuickBooks Online is no longer a time-consuming task. You can sync all your Pin Payments transactions into QuickBooks Online in no time. This read will show you how.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Connect your Pin Payments Account
- Download Historical Transactions
- QuickBooks Online Pin Payments Sync Settings
- Synchronize Pin Payments Transactions into QuickBooks Online
- Rollback Synced Pin Payments Transactions
- Reconcile Pin Payments Transactions
Connect your Pin Payments Account
You will need to connect your Pin Payments account with PayTraQer to download and sync Pin Payments transactions into QuickBooks Online. This article elaborates on how to connect your Pin Payments account to PayTraQer.
Download Historical Transactions
- Once you are inside PayTraQer for the first time, you can see your Pin Payments transactions for the past 60 days automatically downloaded to PayTraQer.
- To download the historic transactions older than 60 days, click the ‘Download Historical Transactions’ button.
- Specify the Date Range and hit ‘Search’. All the transactions available in the given date range will appear on the screen.
- Choose the transactions that you want to sync or select all and click the ‘Sync to QuickBooks Online’ button. All the selected transactions will be seamlessly synced into QuickBooks Online.
If you want to know about each tab in the dashboard and its functionality in detail, this article will help you.
QuickBooks Online Pin Payments Sync Settings
There is a wide array of settings to keep your bookkeeping hassle-free. This article will elaborate in detail on each setting.
Synchronize Pin Payments Transactions into QuickBooks Online
There are a couple of ways in which you can sync Pin Payments transactions into QuickBooks Online. Let us break down each into detail.
Automatic Sync - By enabling this feature, you let PayTraQer automatically download and sync all your ongoing Pin Payments transactions into QuickBooks Online.
To enable this feature, you have to turn on auto-sync. Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the screen. Select Settings under Sync Settings. You can turn the automatic sync here.
Manual Sync - This is the default sync available in PayTraQer. You have to select each transaction that you want to sync into QuickBooks Online before hitting the ‘Sync to QuickBooks Online’ button. All the selected transactions will be seamlessly synced to QuickBooks Online in a flash.
The status of the synced transactions will be available in the Synced/ Error tab of the Transactions dashboard with more information on the sync context. More on the Transactions Dashboard is available in this article.
Rollback Synced Pin Payments Transactions
If you want to undo sync, which is to delete synced transactions in QuickBooks Online, you can do it with just a click of a button. You can either rollback the whole sync or remove only selected transactions in QuickBooks Online. Here is how to do it.
Step 1: Click on the ‘Synced’ tab. All the synced transactions will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Select the transactions that you want to rollback or select all.
Step 3: Click the ‘Undo Sync’ button.
You will be asked to choose either Undo Transactions or Undo All.
Undo Transactions - This will remove only the selected transactions in QuickBooks Online. But the customer and item information in the transactions will be retained.
Undo All - This removes the selected transactions along with related details. The customer and item information of the transactions will be removed from QuickBooks Online.
Step 4: Select one of these buttons to undo your sync.
All the selected transactions will be removed from QuickBooks Online, leaving no trace.
Reconcile Pin Payments Transactions
Now reconciling your Pin Payments payments in QuickBooks is made simple and sweat-free with PayTraQer. Read this article for detailed steps for reconciliation.