Syncing your Clover Transactions with QuickBooks Online is no more a time-consuming task. You can sync your Clover transactions with a click of a button using PayTraQer. This read will show you how.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Connect Your Clover Account
- Download Historical Transactions
- Synchronize Clover with QuickBooks Online
- Rollback Synced Clover Transactions
- Reconcile Clover Transactions in QuickBooks Online
Connect Your Clover Account
To sync your Clover transactions to QuickBooks Online, you have to connect your Clover account with PayTraQer. This article will explain in detail how to connect your Clover account to PayTraQer.
Download Historical Transactions
- Once you hit the dashboard after setting up, your previous Clover transactions for the past 60 days will appear on the screen.
- If you want to download your Clover transactions older than 60 days, you can do it by clicking the ‘Download Historical Transactions’ button, on the top right of your screen.
- Specify the date range and hit ‘Search’.
- All your Clover transactions available in the given date range will appear on the screen.
- Choose the transactions that you want to sync or select all and hit the ‘Sync to QuickBooks Online’ button. All the selected transactions will be synced to QuickBooks Online.
If you want to know in detail about each tab in the dashboard and its functionality, this article will help you.
QuickBooks Online Clover Sync Settings
You have a wide range of settings to make your bookkeeping sweat-free. To know more about the configuration, read this article.
Synchronize Clover with QuickBooks Online
There are a couple of ways in which you can sync your Clover transactions with QuickBooks Online.
Let us break down each in detail.
By enabling this feature, you let PayTraQer automatically sync your ongoing Clover transactions to QuickBooks Online every 30 minutes.
Click the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen and select Settings under Sync Settings. You can turn ON the automatic sync here.
You can also sync your Clover transactions manually by selecting each transaction or selecting all before you click the sync button. This way you can sync only selected transactions to your QuickBooks Online account.
The status of the synced transactions will be available in the Synced/ Error tab of the Transactions dashboard with more information on the sync context. More on the Transactions Dashboard is available in this article.
Rollback Synced Clover Transactions
If you want to undo a sync, which is to delete synced transactions in QuickBooks Online, you can do it with a click of a button.
You can either rollback the whole sync or remove only selected transactions in QuickBooks Online. Here is how to do it.
Step 1: Click on the ‘Synced’ tab. All the synced transactions will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Select the transactions that you want to rollback or select all.
Step 3: Click the ‘Undo Sync’ button.
You will be asked to choose either Undo Transactions or Undo All.
Undo Transactions - This will remove only the selected transactions in QuickBooks Online. Customer, vendor and item details of the transactions will be retained.
Undo All - This removes the selected transactions along with related details. Customer, vendor and item details will be deleted.
Step 4: Select one of these buttons to undo your sync.
All the selected transactions will be removed from QuickBooks Online, leaving no trace.
Reconcile Clover Transactions in QuickBooks Online
Now, reconciling your Clover transactions in QuickBooks Online is made very simple and hassle-free using PayTraQer. Read this article for detailed steps for reconciliation.