There are chances that Stripe does not add tax information in your payments.
Stripe does not add tax percentage or tax amount
1. When the payment made directly by entering card information.
2. The payments received via e-commerce platforms.
3. The payments received via email links or 3rd Party website integrations.
As the original transaction does not have proper tax information, it is difficult to add payments with accurate sales tax in QuickBooks.
PayTraQer has a special setting to overcome this issue.
1. Navigate to Stripe Settings Page and move to Tax configuration.
2. Enable "Do you want to apply Inclusive of tax automatically for direct payments?" option.
3. Select the Tax Code ( Listed from QuickBooks) from the below option.
Select the common tax code if you want to use it for all your transactions:
PayTraQer calculates the original tax ( included in the payment) and updates accurately in QuickBooks.