Users can import the file transactions or lists to the QuickBooks on SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop) by undergoing three simple steps via a simple import wizard.
Step-1: File Selection
- Firstly select the desired QuickBooks transaction or list type (supported types).
- Then select the file that you need to import by browsing it (supported file formats).
- Proceed and select the desired sheet for the chosen file ( applicable only for Excel files)
- Now press the next button.
- Once your file is uploaded, the field mapping screen will appear on your screen.
- After this, you will be required to select the File Header against respective QuickBooks Fields if needed. This step can be eliminated if you use the "SaasAnt Template" file.
- Save the mappings if you want by clicking Add/Save Mapping.
- Click on "Show Important Fields" button if you want to see only minimal required fields.
- Data in the file can be customized or converted for your special needs using Mapping Formulas like "Override", "Replace If matches", "Skip If Matches" etc.
- Then proceed by clicking the next button.
Step-3: Review & Import
- After completing mapping, you will reach the Review & Import screen.
- Here you can review your excel file data before it is imported to your QuickBooks company
- You can even customize the data settings according to your requirements by clicking the Import Setting button.
- Once the file is successfully imported, a “QB link” will appear in the list. You can click this link to open the imported transaction/ list in QuickBooks.