In this article, we will learn how to install the latest version of the SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop) application.
Table of Contents
- How to Install SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop) Application?
How to Install SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop) Application?
Step 2: Open the "SaasAntTransactions-Setup.exe" file and follow the instructions. You need to have ADMIN privileges to install the software.
Step 3: Review and Accept the end user license agreement.
Step 4: Select the installation path for SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop). Our software needs at least 30 MB of Hard Disk Space to run smoothly.
Step 5: You can install "SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop)" for all the users of the machine or you can install it for a specific user.
Step 6: Run "SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop)" by clicking the "Finish" button. There will be a shortcut created on your desktop. You can open "SaasAnt Transactions (Desktop)" by navigating or searching in the Programs menu.
Step 2: You would have received the license key via email after the successful payment. Kindly check your inbox for an email which has the subject as "SaasAnt: Your license for SaasAnt Transactions (QuickBooks Desktop)". Copy the license key and paste into the License Key box and click Register.
Step 3: After the verification process, the installed version will be activated as a Licensed software.
Most of us would have some questions while moving data to your QuickBooks Online. Some of them for your reference below:
- I want to import Invoice into QuickBooks with Invoice Numbers from the File. Is it supported?
Yes. It is supported.
- Will your application support Multi Line Transactions?
Yes. It will. Same Invoice Number needs to be presented in multiple lines to group the transactions.
- I made some mistakes in the Import and my QuickBooks reports got corrupted. Is there any way to undo or revert my Import?
It is possible to undo the import completely/ partially with the Delete feature.
- Does your app support taxes?
Yes. It does.
- I don't want to create products automatically for my invoices. I can't create products before each upload. Is it supported?
Yes. It is. You can auto-create unavailable products/ services Or turn this setting off in the import settings.
- My file has some specific date format. I don't want to change the file. Will your product support all date formats?
Yes. You can select the specific date format as per your requirement in the import settings.
- Do you have any sample templates?
Yes. We do have. Sample Template
- What are the file types supported by your application?
TXT, CSV, XLS, XLSX etc. Supported File Formats
- How do I report the issues if I am stuck?
Feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Still, confused and have any further query, feel free to drop a mail at email@example.com