Our "EXPORT" feature can help you to download the transactions (invoices to journal entries) and Lists (Customer,Vendors) from QuickBooks Online.
1. Click on "Export" Menu
2. Select the Date Range according to your needs.
3. Select Entity (Invoice to Journal Entries or Customer & etc) according to your need.
4. Click On Search
5. Then you can download the CSV File.
Search By Dates :
There are two type of Date search is available.
1. Search By Transaction / List Created Date:
The given date range is used to filter the transactions which CREATED on particular dates( entered in Quickbooks) originally in QuickBooks. For example , The actual invoice date would be 10-10-2015. But it would have been created on 1-10-2015. So this search works on 1-10-2015
2. Search by Transaction Date:
The given date range is used to filter the transactions which are having transacted date in the period . For example , Invoice Date,Bill Date,Payment Date