You can delete 1000 transactions in a single click using Transactions Deleter. It is never made so easy.
Please follow the below steps carefully to delete your QuickBooks Online transactions using our Transactions Deleter App.
1. Select the QuickBooks Transaction Entity Type (Entity). Ex: Invoice, Bill, Payment.
2. Select one of the below Date Type.
Search By Created Date: Transaction or List Entity Creation Date ( The date when the transaction has been created in QuickBooks)
Search By Transaction Date: Date at which the transaction happened. Ex: Invoice Date, Bill Date
Search By Last Updated Date : Date at which the Transaction or List Entity has been modified or updated in QuickBooks
3. Select the appropriate Date Range.
4. Click the Search Button.
5. You will get the search results based on the given date range.
6. Select the transactions.
7. Click the Delete Button to delete the selected transactions. Selected transactions will be deleted from QuickBooks Online.
8. The deleted transactions will be displayed after the successful deletion.
Transactions which are imported via QuickBooks Bank or Paypal Integrations can not be deleted via Transactions Delerer.