1. Where can I get technical help for Excel Transactions?
You can send us an email to our support email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I signup for the trial?
We are providing 30 days of trial period for all the new signups.
3. Does the import file need to be in specific format?
Yes. We are currently supporting following formats
- CSV (Comma Separted)
4. Do you have any sample files or templates?
Yes. We do have. Sample template for Imports.
5. What transaction types and lists can be imported to QuickBooks Online using Excel Transactions?
Excel Transactions support following Lists & Transaction Types in QuickBooks Online.
- Receive Payment
- Credit Memo
- Sales Receipt
- Refund Receipt
- Bill Payment
- Purchase Order
- Vendor Credit
- Credit Card Credit
Lists & Other Transactions:
- Product / Service
- Time Activity
- Journal Entry
6. How do I import transactions which are having more than one line item?
You can group your transactions using the Ref Number Column in your Excel or CSV File.
Please refer the below discussion
7. Are there any resources available to assist with using Excel Transactions?
8. Can I undo an import?
Yes. If the data imported is unusable,then please use DELETE TRANSACTIONS functionality of Excel Transactions to delete your transactions.
9. How do I create or reset my password for my login with Excel Transactions?
If you are using Intuit Credentials to login to Excel Transactions,please login to QuickBooks to change your password. If you want to use our Login Credentials, You can change the password by visiting Profile Menu available at the top.
10. How do I get the refund?
If you have subscribed for Monthly billing,You are not eligible for refund as per our refund policy.
If you are in Annual Billing,we will refund the amount calculated based on pro rata basis (prorated).
Please send an email to email@example.com for any Billing related queries.
11. How do you secure my data?
We use Strong SSL to encrypt all request between you and our server. Both your import data and QuickBooks Online data are never shared and are used solely for functional use.
12. Can I import my own Excel file?
Yes. We encourage you to use our template files.But you can definitely use your own excel file.
13. After the successful Paypal or 2Checkout payment, got some error page. What to do?
You don't need to get panic. We have offline Auto Sync Mechanism with Paypal. We will take care of your payment. Your profile status will be updated within 30 minutes. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if the status does not change automatically.
14. Why should I use Excel Transactions?
We have very good reasons for that.
- Elegant User Interface.
- Best Quality.
- Best in Technology.
- Best in Pricing.
- Best Packaging
- Best Support