Excel Transactions lets you to Import, Export and Delete your XLS/XLSX/CSV file transactions easily and quickly into your QuickBooks Online. Also, monitor the progress and take complete control of the import with our host of features using our Excel Transactions App.
Basic Import Steps
Please follow the below steps to upload your files.
- Login into SaasAnt Excel Transactions using QuickBooks Online Username & Password or SaaSant Username & Password.
Kindly refer this link to know more about Login & App Connect. Connect to QuickBooks Online
- Click on Upload Link located at left side menu.
- Now you can upload Text File or Excel File by dropping the file into Drop Zone. Multiple files can also be uploaded.
- If the file contains multiple sheets, please select the sheet name.
- Select the QuickBooks Online Entity for the selected sheet.
- If you have uploaded the file based on our recommended template files (Sample template for Imports), then QuickBooks Online fields will be mapped automatically. Please map the fields if you have opted for any other formats.
- In the next page, you can review your field mappings.You can edit the cell values by clicking on each cell.
- You can change the import settings by clicking the "SETTINGS" Button. Kindly refer this link to learn more about the import settings.
- Click on "Upload" Button to proceed.
- The Progress bar will help you to know the import process. At any time, you can get the status of the uploaded files by visiting the Progress Bar section. Kindly refer this link to learn more about the progress bar.
- You can verify the status of each transactions in the RESULTS Page.
Following file types are supported.
- Text File (.txt or .csv) (Only Comma Separated delimiter supported)
- Excel Workbook (.xlsx)
- SpreadSheet (.xls)
The following Excel Versions are supported:
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2016