Ph: +1 (619) 377-0977 (9 A.M to 5 P.M EST)

SaasAnt Support Portal

Submit a ticket My Tickets Blog
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Syncing Issues with OneDrive - Files Not Uploading - Emmanuel Katto

Hi All, I am Emmanuel Katto from Uganda. I'm having some trouble syncing my files from my local computer to OneDrive using SaasAnt. I've set up the app and connected my OneDrive account, but when I try to upload files, they don't seem to be uploading correctly. Specifically, some files are uploading successfully, but others are getting stuck in the "Uploading" state and never complete.

I've checked the logs and it looks like the upload is failing with an error message saying "Internal Server Error". Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a known fix or workaround?

Thanks!

Emmanuel Katto

• Hi Emmanuel,

Good Evening! I hope you are doing well.

This is Andrew Francis, Technical Support Manager at SaasAnt. I will be assisting you further.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues synchronizing the transactions, and I'm here to help you today. Do you have some time on your calendar for a phone call or Zoom meeting session? That would be great to help us assist you accordingly. Could you please provide a few details that would help us check the logs in the backend and narrow down the issue?

Email address:

Phone number:

QuickBooks company connected with SaasAnt:

Feel free to reach out to us, if you have any further queries. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for choosing SaasAnt! Have a great day!

Thanks and regards,
    Andrew Francis Etto
    Technical Support Manager
    +1 (619) 377-0977

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment